Based on Microsoft’s Active Server Pages technology and .Net framework, ASP.net development is carried out on the technology of asp.net and delivers solutions in the form of dynamic web sites, web applications and web services. Launched and developed by Microsoft as a web application development framework it was released in 2002 with V1.0.
ASP.net Development: Features and Benefits
There are indeed countless features and benefits of asp.net development. Some of the features and benefits of asp.net development are:
- ASP.net development is based on the Microsoft .net technology; this allows the programmers and developers to write asp.net code using any supported .net language.
- ASP.net development integrates SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) extension framework, which allows the asp.net components to process SOAP messages.
- ASP.net supports many languages such as xml, C, C++, C#, JAVA/ AJAX and many other, along with VB.Net
- An array of solutions such as: CRM (Customer Relationship Management), CMS (Content Management System), E-commerce, online catalogs, social networking sites, corporate websites, etc. and many more.
- Provides safe and secure solutions with its in-built windows authentication.
- Reduces the turn-around time of development, as it reduces the code amount required to build large applications.
- Descendent of Microsoft Active Server Pages (ASP) technology and based on the .net framework.
- Integrates Flash/ Flex for audio and video streaming for website and web based software.
- Built on Common Language Runtime (CLR), allowing the developers to write asp.net code using any supported .net language.
- Supports of numerous themes, templates, designs, add-ons and plugins.
- ASP.net development provides cross browser compatible results.
- It serves as a prominent solution for the development of robust and dynamic web sites, web applications and web services.
Source : conceptinfoway