Sigma Solve’s predictable and adaptable Development Methodology is based on an incremental and iterative development lifecycle that leverages the power of knowledge and global teams to deliver robust applications with superlative quality at optimal cost. It addresses critical customer needs such as:
- Delivering speed-to-market
- Accommodating changing requirements
- Providing visibility to development progress
- Capturing knowledge, utilizing it and collaborating as a global team.
The Key principles on which the methodology is based are:
- Delivering incremental iterations to meet business priorities and mitigate product risks
- Validating and Base lining Architecture early in the project to address technical risks
- Building Quality in using continuous code integration
- Establishing Knowledge Bus to create and utilize knowledge assets
- Collaborating across teams to leverage the global delivery engine.
- Requirements that have been developed with a wider scope are streamlined by the end of the Inception phase with the prototype presentation being a key aspect of synchronizing with the customers’/end-users’ thought process.
- The requirement detailing along with low level design is allowed through the elaboration phase till the start of the construction phase. This provides more flexibility to requirement and design activities and ensures that the implicit requirements are accommodated at ease during the lifecycle.
- Ongoing project management, change control and configuration management are key umbrella activities; enriched with process maturity that has evolved over the course of multiple global implementations.
- Communication and collaboration tasks and knowledge bus (knowledge in use) help Sigma Solve in creating and utilizing knowledge assets throughout the life cycle. Leveraging the power of its knowledge and global teams has been the key success factors for Sigma Solve global project executions.
- Along with the functional requirements, the methodology allows a better handle to deliver non-functional requirements with focus on performance, usability and security aspects.
Our development team adopts project methodology based on project type and clients requirements. We have used the following methodologies across different projects:
- Waterfall and Iterative development cycles
- Prototyping model
- RUP and use case modeling
- Rapid Application Development
- Agile with Scrum
We collaborate closely with our clients to identify the best suited approach for the project.